Car Insurance Quotes Online | Car Insurance
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Halifax car and TV prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). Entry to the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read carefully.
2. The promoter of the Prize Draw is BISL Limited (the “Promoter”), registered office, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS.
3. The Prize Draw is open to new customers of Halifax Car Insurance who are residents of the UK, excluding Northern Ireland. Only entrants who are aged 18 and over at the time the policy is purchased will be entered. Only one entry per person. Employees of Lloyds Banking Group and the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
4. To enter the Prize Draw:
a. You must purchase a new Halifax Car Insurance policy (those renewing or amending an existing policy will not be entered) between 1st February 2017 and 31st March 2017 providing your email address (for the purpose of administering this Prize Draw). Policies purchased at any other time will not be entered into this Prize Draw.b. You must be named as the policy holder. c. Your policy must still be in force with all payments that have fallen due paid at the time the draw takes place.
d. Once you have met the criteria detailed above, you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. The prizes consist of:
a. 1 x 2017 Mini Cooper 5-door hatch 1.5 petrol, manual, right hand drive in Melting Silver including a Pepper pack of: Sport leather steering wheel, Rain sensor with auto. Headlight activation and MINI Excitement Pack. Prize includes registration, 12 months road tax and 12 months Halifax car insurance (subject to clause 6 below). Excludes maintenance and all other running costs. The car shall have a minimal number of delivery miles.
b. 10 x Panasonic TX-50DX700B 50-inch 1400 Hz 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TVs with Freeview Play (2016 Model) - Silver [Energy Class a]
6. a. The Halifax Car Insurance policy will be paid for by the Promoter in a one off lump sum payment for the first 12 months of ownership only and the winner may select any add-ons that are made available at the point of sale of the Car Insurance policy. b. The 12 months Halifax Car Insurance is subject to underwriting criteria and in the event the cost of insurance exceeds £5,000 or it cannot be provided, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute this element of the prize for an alternative up to the value of £5,000. If the cost of insurance exceeds £5,000 or it cannot be provided, the winner will be responsible for arranging their own insurance; however, the Promoter may pay a contribution of up to £5,000 towards the costs of the first year’s insurance, in which case the winner will be required to provide written confirmation of the annual premium of their purchased insurance policy insuring the car above within 60 days of the policy start date. They will then receive a cheque made payable to themselves in respect of the Promoter’s contribution within 21 days of the Promoter receiving the confirmation of the annual premium of their purchased insurance policy.c. The Halifax Car Insurance policy shall be for the winner only and excludes any named drivers. Card details must be supplied by the winner no later than 30 days from the date this policy is set-up and these will be added to the car insurance policy and stored on the policy record. In the event the winner adds additional drivers or makes subsequent changes to the policy during its term and an additional change becomes payable (such as an additional premium and fees) this shall be at the winner’s cost. If the change reduces the premium no refund shall be provided. In the event the policy is cancelled the winner shall be responsible for any fees that become payable and no refund shall be provided. The car insurance policy is subject to its own terms and conditions and will automatically renew unless the winner requests otherwise.d. When the car insurance policy is due for renewal the winner will be contacted about their Halifax Car Insurance policy renewal offer after 12 months using contact details provided and they will have the opportunity to accept and pay either in one annual payment or monthly instalments or decline the renewal offer if they wish. 7. The prizes cannot be substituted for cash alternatives unless stated otherwise and are non-transferable. 8. The winners shall be selected at random from all eligible entrants on 21st April 2017 (the “Draw Date”). The 1st prize will be the car and the remaining 10 prizes shall be the TVs. 9. The winners shall be notified no later than 30 days from the Draw Date to accept their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. 10. A winner may decline the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to pick an alternative winner.11. All prizes will be delivered with 60 days of the Draw Date. The Promoter shall contact the winners to arrange delivery and fulfilment of the prizes.12. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Prize Draw, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.13. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. 14. Personal data supplied during the course of the Prize Draw will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Prize Draw but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prizes.15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. 16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the prizes.17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the winner in connection with the prize.18. You can obtain details of the winner’s name and country by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to BISL Limited, Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. It is a condition of entry that you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your reference.
Category: Auto Insurance