This means increasing inter-dependencies between all parties, as well as growing risks from key concentrations within your supply chain. With automotive sector insurance exposures ranging from business interruption to product recall, these risks require a global partner who can really meet the challenge.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty has been designed to meet exactly these challenges. We offer specialist automotive industry insurance expertise, based around our global practice groups.
These bring together integrated specialist teams, combining key account management with risk consulting, underwriting, claims and policy administration to ensure a tailor-made response for automotive clients.
With particular expertise of managing multi-country supply chain risk through international programs, we offer clients access to a worldwide network in more than 160 countries – an essential element of a comprehensive global risk management strategy.
We back up this experience and global reach with the highest rated security of any global property and casualty insurer, rated 'AA' by Standard & Poor's and A+ by A.M.Best. And what's more, we can demonstrate a long term commitment to our automotive industry clients – as shown by our relationships which go back decades with some of the world’s leading auto manufacturers.
Automotive industry insurance - from A-Z
Currently we provide services to nearly all major OEMs worldwide and a huge number of suppliers. This gives us a unique knowledge of the automotive sector's insurance needs, with a proven track record of leading the underwriting of some of the industry’s largest risks. Our services to this sector address the full spectrum of automotive industry risk including:
- Customized property and business interruption coverage - including Interdependencies Business Interruption (IBI) and Contingent Business Interruption (CBI)
- General and public liability coverage
- Product recallcoverage
- Risk consultingincluding customized and worldwide loss control survey programs which can also entail BI and CBI studies or advice on the development of recall plans.
- Construction and engineeringcover for new production plants or the expansion of existing sites.
- International Insurance Programsfor worldwide operations
- Directors & Officersliability
- Cargocover for goods in transit or in storage, including international programs
- Freight liability for logistics specialists
Allianz’s Center of Competence for automobile manufacturers (part of Allianz Versicherungs AG) coordinates car insurance schemes for global automobile manufacturers through its global automotive team.
Category: Auto Insurance